STRAVA

Monday, October 22, 2012

Randomness

Here is a photo of the wall decals in Aven's room.
She really loves them. I like them b/c they were so stinking easy and they peel right off when you want to move them or change them. I put some up in little man's room too.

This weekend was great. We had our 5th anniversary, went out to dinner, finished up some house projects, and played with Aven ... a lot =)

5 years...wow it has gone by so fast! We were trying to remember what we did all 5 years. It was really hard. I will have to go back and see if I blogged about them. Hey, it's an online journal!

Magic of saving and going back...
#1 Bloomington - we went to Rosie's and ate our cake topper. It was right before Ironman Florida. BLURRR.
#2 Chattanooga - went to Bald Headed Bistro with Wes and Carrie
#3 Chattanooga - I was pregnant and we went to Hennen's
#4 Chattanooga - all I could find in my blog was flipping out over not breast feeding and becoming an over protective parent of a baby. I am sure we had dinner at home.
#5 Chattanooga - I am pregnant and we went to Boccaccia's and went home to watch Rock of Ages. Heidi babysat Aven. BTW...didn't think I would like it b/c I HATE Tom Cruise, but it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

October 20, 2007

Aven checkin' out my teak bench from Andy. (wood is #5) I didn't even ask her to smile or pose...she just did it when I got out my phone. LOL
Strange how most of our anniversary celebrations were in Tennessee, even though we feel like we haven't lived here for very long yet. I guess with every year we are more and more rooted in the community we sought out to be a part of =) Looking forward to another 5 years (x 10). Catch y'all on the flip side. H

No comments: