My biggest aggravation is sitting around the house watching TV. That is NOT my thang...so if you come to visit, be prepared to get out and do stuff.
Here are somethings I thought would be good...
- Lookout Mountain (Rock City and Ruby Falls)
- Raccoon Mountain (mountain biking, TVA visitor's center, and hiking).
- TN Aquarium
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Coolidge Park in downtown (ride a carousel)
- Georgia Winery
- Hunter Art Museum
- Hang Gliding in the Sequatchie Valley or Lookout Mountain Valley
- Chattanooga Nature Center
- Shopping on the North Shore
- Chattanooga Ducks on the TN River
- Outdoor Chattanooga (white water rafting on the Ocoee, rock climbing, hiking/mountain biking.)
- Chattanooga Ghost tours
- Chattanooga Symphony and Opera
- Murder Myster dinner in downtown
- Chattanooga Lookouts baseball game
- Chickamauga/Chattanooga National Military Park
- Hike the Cumberland Trail
- Tons and tons and tons of great restaurants
*Keep these in mind when you visit.