STRAVA

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movin' on UP y'all!

Hello all. Sorry it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post. OMG! Am I slacking? No. I was trying to wait until it was more "official." Well I just can't wait anymore...

We sold the house! After it was on the market for only 4 weeks. Whooo Hooo! (times like a million). We have to wait until February 10th for the close for it to be "official" & there still might be a slight snafu with the buyer's financing. Worst case scenario the close will happen February 26th. Hopefully the later date does NOT happen. Pray for the closing date to be on the 10th, K?

Yeah baby. I am M-O-V-I-N-G! Holy Jeese! I am really moving. Oh man... I am really moving. Crap. After living in Bloom Bloom since I graduated high school, it is gonna be a hard move. Double Crap! I JUST realized I have been out of high school for 16 years! Balls!

Andy and I have made so many great friends and have been really spoiled to have our family so close (only an hour drive for Andy's family and 2 hours for mine). Now we are going to be 9-12 hours away from our family and 8-ish hours from our friends in Bloomington. Well...we knew this day was coming, hence the blog. Hopefully, we will be able to keep in touch through e-mail, phone calls, blogs, facebook, etc. And remember, Chattanooga is a GREAT place for a vaca. ;-)

I am really excited to be living in the SAME house as my husband, no snow, close to OUTdoor rock climbing, and new job possibilities. But a little scared at the same time. I am pretty sure I won't have too many troubles meeting new people and making friends. But there is always that thought of... "Oh man, I am starting over from scratch. New friends, new grocery store, new neighbors, and all that jazz."

I guess I will be ready for my next pair of "big girl pants" in a couple months. I am so looking forward to seeing Andy, the boys, buying a new house, getting new furniture, and starting our life together, finally!

I will post a pic with the "sold" sign on it as soon as I can...gotta borrow a digital camera first. (hint hint) ;-)

Take care everyone, and if you are sad about the Sweets moving to Chatta-vegas just picture us running the hills of TN chuckin' rocks at rabid Cujo TN pooches. =)

Heather

No comments: